We Go Places! How About You?
Are you currently a masters student looking for real, hands-on experience in the way Internal Communications comes to life in a fun, diverse, multinational company? Are you looking for a chance to connect with people from across the world, organize world-class HEINEKEN events, and get busy with a team of nine different nationalities?
As an Internal Communications Intern (ICI) you will learn about the many ways Internal Comms can be driven in a complex multinational company, taking into account different languages, cultures, organizations and channels. You will support the IC Manager in shaping and driving a cohesive IC strategy for the whole company; this is done together with the IC professionals in the different countries. The ICI also takes a lead role in the organization of internal HEINEKEN events, which normally get together leaders and specialists from different departments from across the company.
In this role you:
· Coordinate the IC Global Agenda, liaising with countries to gather stories, prioritizing them and scheduling them for internal and external publication (you will also contribute to developing the stories)
· Coordinate weekly global conferences that are livestreamed from Amsterdam to Corporate Affairs (CA) colleagues across the world
· Lead and drive the CA Awards annual process, flagging best practices and innovating ways to make these known across the CA Network
· Act as Community Manager for key global groups within Workplace (our internal collaboration platform, made by Facebook)
· Gather and populate the monthly IC Dashboard, and help improve the way we gather and present our KPIs
Your working environment
As Internal Communications Intern you will report to the Global Internal Communications Manager, and your position is based in central Amsterdam.
This position is part of the Internal Communications team (3 people, 3 nationalities) which seats within the larger Corporate Communications team (12 people, nine nationalities) in Global Corporate Affairs (CA) (over 100 people worldwide).
As CA, our ambition is to grow the business, promote the company, our brands and products and improve the business climate. Brewing a Better World plays an important role in this ambition. Doing the right things is good for business and pays off. It builds trust with employees, consumers, governments, regulators, and NGOs.
For this role we are looking for someone who is self-driven, pro-active and wants to learn both independently and from others. Someone who can communicate effectively orally and in written form, who can persuade and get people on board with projects and ideas.
Also the ideal candidate:
· Has a passion and professional training and/or experience in one or several communication fields (formal media, journalism, blogging, social media strategy, crisis communications, authorship, among many others)
· Has a gift with words and is a good storyteller
· Understands the general concepts of measurement and analytics in communications
· Has experience organizing events, preferably large-scale with VIP stakeholders
· Enjoys being part of a team and have fun
Please note that all interns must be enrolled at a university for the entire duration of the internship.
Do you recognize yourself in the profile above? Then we gladly invite you to apply for his role!
Your working conditions
When we talk about a good compensation, we mean more than just a good salary. Having fun in your work and a good balance between work and private life is at least equally important. The more you will enjoy your job, the better your contribution to our products will be. A career with HEINEKEN offers great challenges combined with exciting opportunities to own and grow your career in line with your aspirations.
HEINEKEN is a proud, independent global brewer committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder’s family name – Heineken® – is available in almost every country on the globe and is the world’s most valuable international premium beer brand. The Company’s aim is to be a leading brewer in each of the markets in which it operates and to have the world’s most valuable brand portfolio. HEINEKEN wants to win in all markets with Heineken® and with a full brand portfolio in markets of choice.
The Company is present in over 70 countries and operates more than 165 breweries. HEINEKEN is Europe’s largest brewer and the world’s third largest by volume. HEINEKEN is committed to the responsible marketing and consumption of its more than 250 international premium, regional, local and specialty beers and ciders. The number of people employed is over 85,000.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com