Want to be responsible for the communication with our travelers through the online and offline media channels? Apply now!
Yes-Trips organizes trips to special, unforgettable events like: Oktoberfest in Munich; Carnival; Tomatina; Kingsday and more… We bring students associations to events that they should experience at least once in their lives. Besides that, we set up various city trips to places all over Europe. In 2018 more than 8000 students will travel with us.
What we offer:
- Travel to unique events or great cities
- Put in your influence in this small team
- Take over the complete creative side of this small company
- Space to develop new ideas
- A monthly internship fee plus bonuses
You will be responsible for the communication with our travelers through the online and offline media channels. By using the same consistent marketing strategy you are able to keep people interested and up to date on all the cool things we are organizing.
Our ideal marketing and communications intern looks like this:
- Passion for traveling, preferably the crazy parties and events in the world
- Outgoing and fun personality, the crazier the better
- Love for Social Media
- Basic design skills and WordPress experience
- Knowledge of SEO and SEA are a plus
Yes-Trips is looking for a communications and marketing intern to begin next August or July till the end of November or December. If your availability does not fit perfectly or your profile is slightly different, shoot us a message anyway. If you are the right person we will make it work!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com