We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, energetic intern to support our small marketing, events and communications team. Your role will provide you with a broad range of marketing and communications experience and help you develop your professional skills and competencies
GRESB assesses and benchmarks the sustainability performance of real estate and infrastructure funds and companies worldwide providing standardised and validated data to the capital markets. This data is used by more than 70 institutional investors, collectively representing over USD 18 trillion in institutional capital.
The GRESB team consists of 23 professionals, spread across the offices in Amsterdam, Sydney and Washington DC. Interns are typically based at GRESB’s office in Amsterdam and are recruited for an internship with a minimum duration of four- six months. We offer a monthly stipend of 750 euros and reasonable expenses.
Communications: Assistance with the development of GRESB’s sustainability report on our social and environmental performance. GRESB turns 10 in 2019 and the report will cover the social and environmental impact we have had over the past decade.
Event marketing: Assistance with marketing, logistics and partner collaborations for GRESB 2019 Participant training.
Salesforce: Supporting steps we are taking to improve how the GRESB team uses Salesforce for Marketing and Sales
Marketing: Assistance with collating press coverage about GRESB participation and partner marketing content into a marketing content library.
- As an intern you will assist the GRESB team with marketing, communications and event logistics. With that in mind:
- You have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a field related to Business, Management, Administration, Communications, Environmental Science and/or Policy (or are in your final year)
- You have a demonstrated interest in sustainability issues
- You have excellent collaboration skills with a high level of proficiency in written and spoken English. Knowledge of other languages is a plus
- You are very well organized and are able to multi-task
- You have a high degree of comfort using common software packages and online tools (Excel, Word, Powerpoint). Experience of using design software, WordPress is a plus
- You will have autonomy and will be offered the chance to take responsibility for tasks from the beginning of your internship;
- You will be involved in a fast-growing international organization, which aims to become the leading sustainability benchmark for real assets;
- You will have the opportunity to develop your network by being involved with all types of GRESB stakeholders (Investors, fund managers, advisors, industry bodies, etc).
- You will develop experience in office management, including using Salesforce – the world’s leading Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions
If you are interested in the internship, please submit a full one page cover letter and CV.