At Dynasource we are on a mission to disrupt the global IT services industry. Alongside Fortune 500 partners such as Microsoft and Tech Data, we're developing a skills inventory that aims to empower the industry to make data-driven decisions. Our platform creates transparency around skills and capabilities present in each link of a partner channel.
If copywriting, content, social media, and messages that stick don’t get you excited, the internship opportunity that follows is not for you.
If you kept reading…
You might be the spark we are looking for!
At Dynasource we are on a mission to disrupt the global IT services industry. Alongside Fortune 500 partners such as Microsoft and Tech Data, we’re developing a skills inventory that aims to empower the industry to make data-driven decisions. Our platform creates transparency around skills and capabilities present in each link of a partner channel.
We believe that showing what companies are truly capable of benefits every stakeholder in the ecosystem – whether that’s vendors, service providers or customers. We’re looking for passionate people who share our belief and will relish the opportunity to drive change in the industry of the future.
Who Are You?
● You are an English native speaker – or you can fake it like a native.
● You know how to write for online purposes, you’re a born storyteller who always finds an original angle.
● You have an interest for technology and innovation.
● Knowledge of WordPress, Hootsuite or alike is a plus.
● You think proactively and show initiative.
● You enjoy working in a team and in a dynamic environment.
● You are a third or fourth year student (HBO / WO) in Digital Marketing, Communications, Media, Journalism, English or a related field.
● You should be enrolled as full time student for the complete duration of the
● You are available for a full-time (40 hours) internship of at least 6 months.
What will your internship look like?
● Responsible for managing the Social Media content calendar and day-to-day creation for social channels.
● You assist with the proofreading of all external communications
● Assist with the implementation of email marketing campaigns.
● Help create the stories and the pages of content like, blogs, testimonials and campaign landing pages in our WordPress CMS.
● Brainstorming with the creative team to design new campaigns.
What you’ll get in return?
● Gain experience as an allround marketeer. Learn the ins and outs of the IT industry and how to be a creative in the tech industry.
● Learn what it’s like to work in a start-up, work together with developers, designers and business development.
● Work with an awesome, international team that enjoys the occasional team drinks
● A monthly remuneration
Can’t wait to submit an application?
Well, we can’t wait to know more about your profile! Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuurt u uw sollicitatie naar email@example.com