Textbooks with discount
As a student, you never have enough money for overpriced textbooks. This is why, in collaboration with Smartbooks, Mercurius offers a discount of 8% on Dutch titles and 13% on English titles! We sell books for all Communication Science Bachelor and Master courses. The book list is compiled in consultation with the study programme so that you always have the right textbooks. To buy them at a discounted price, you must be a member of Mercurius. You can become a member on our website or while ordering your books. All books are arranged by year and by course.
The book sale for the second semester has started and ends on January 17th at 23:59! Make sure to order your books on time!
- Visit the Smartbooks website via the button below. On the website, you can select your book list for your relevant year and courses. Choose the books that are mandatory for the courses you are going to take. Then, you can click on order.
- You get a discount through Mercurius. All you have to do is become a member. This can be done via our website or while ordering your books. You can select membership for 1 year on the Smartbooks site when ordering. Do you want a 3- or 4-year membership? Then order your membership via the Mercurius website and order your books through the Smartbooks website afterward.
- In case you do not have an account from the Semester 1 book sale, you need to create an account to place the order.
- Choose your payment method. It is not possible to pay later.
- After payment, you will receive an order confirmation. In this confirmation, you will find more information about when, where, and what time you can pick up your books. You can also follow us on Instagram for updates on the book sale.
- If you order your books before January 10, you will be able to pick them up at the Roeterseiland campus in the Mercurius boardroom (and meet the lovely board).
- On January 10, the home delivery option will become available.
- You can submit your second-hand books for sale through the Smartbooks website.
- Enter necessary details about your books on the website.
- Drop it off in the Mercurius boardroom at Roeterseiland campus on the date and time communicated to you later.
Considering the uncertainty surrounding restrictions in the Netherlands, the procedure of pick-up and second-hand books drop-off is not set in stone. Therefore, we kindly ask you to keep an eye on your email for letters about your order. On our part, we will work to ensure smooth and convenient book sales for our members.
Do you have a question about the book sale? Please, contact us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
Disclaimer: Teachers always have the right to change the required books after they have had contact with us.
Order your books here