In September, the academic year starts again. For new students, this means a new course, a new city and of course lots of new people. Besides getting used to the lectures, reading literature and learning for exams, there is also time for meeting new people and making new friends. To prepare you for three years of Communication Science, Mercurius organizes an introduction weekend (MIW). During this weekend we go to a location in The Netherlands with a nice group of students to chill, party and get to know each other. The introduction weekend usually takes place in one of the last weekends of September.
Do you want to signup for this weekend? Keep an eye on this page for updates. You will find the recent updates at the bottom of this page!
– Get to know your fellow students
– Learn more about Mercurius
– Two nights at an accommodation in the Netherlands
– Transport to and from the location included
– Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks included
– All drinks included (yes alcohol too!)