Activating the brain of a visitor to achieve more results with a website?
Nowadays, this is possible and can be done easily. Minor adjustments can be major improvements for the results of a website!
Improvements can for example be seen in sales, quotation requests, forms submitted or even signups for a newsletter.
Martijn van Tongeren, owner of IMU BV, helped hundreds of entrepreneurs to a better website by using so-called ‘conversion techniques’.
During this session he will show you which parts of the brain visitors are using when browsing the internet. And how you as a marketer or website owner can use this to generate more leads/customers.
You will learn about:
- Conversion Trends 2018: This way you get many times more leads, customers and sales from your visitors
- How you turn a website into a machine that delivers automated (hot) leads and customers every day
- Irresistible neurowebdesign techniques that immediately increase your turnover
- The death of __ webdesign and the entry of __ webdesign (and what does this mean?)
In addition, you will get a look behind the scenes at IMU’s business: How does their marketing process look like (which brings them more than €1.500.000 revenue per year?)
Are you ready?
1) Let us know that you are present by attending the FB event
2) Share this event with fellow students who would like to know more about how to create a successful online website!
3) Any questions in advance? Let us know by posting a comment in the FB event!